Experienced Field Service Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a local company in their search for a Field Service Manager who will be responsible for managing the administration and personnel on site for a highly technical, real time field service operation in installing and maintaining telecommunications equipment. Are you someone who loves to function at a management level in a business professional setting as well as rolling up your sleeves and jumping in with a crew to see a project meets deadlines? Do you pride yourself on your front-line management experience as well as your polished corporate presence? Are you familiar with point of sale networks, devices, and other related equipment? If you have field management experience and are looking for that next step in your career than this is the position for you!
• Management role with responsibility for 7 Field Technicians
• Hiring Field Technicians
• Day to day trouble shooting
• Preparing budgets and cost estimates
• Analyzing problems quickly and accurately, and adopting effective course of action
• Dispatching Field Technicians
• Time sheets administration
• Customer service responsibilities
• Candidates selected will be subject to multilevel background checks and a drug screen to meet position eligibility requirements
• Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of field management experience
• A background in the telecommunications industry is strongly preferred
• Candidates who are looking for long term opportunity with room to grow are encouraged to apply
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!