Technology Change Manager (IT)
7 days left
- Full Time
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Your Journey Begins With Us!
Join our Team!
Technology Change Manager (IT)
Grade and Salary Range
H21, $84,275 - $122,198
Term Employment FT, not-to-exceed-4 years and 5 months
Crystal City, VA
Open Until Filled
Have you ever wondered who runs Reagan National Airport? Or Dulles International Airport? Or the Dulles Toll Road? We do! We’re the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and we’re looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us continue our tradition of outstanding service to travelers in the Washington Metropolitan area. In 2016 alone, we served more than 44 million air passengers. We offer an array of benefits programs, including vacation, retirement, and health benefits. Whether you are traveling the world or plotting your career path, your journey begins with us.
Our Core Values are: MUTUAL RESPECT…INTEGRTY…PRIDE…COLLABORATION
To review our benefits information please click here.
· Technology Change Manager
· This is a non-career, term job.
· Works under the general supervision of the Technology Governance and Compliance Manager.
· Serves in the Technology Governance and Compliance Division of the Program Support Department of the Office of Technology at the Corporate Office Building (COB).
The Technology Change Manager Leads and guides ITIL service transitions, ensuring all hardware, infrastructure, software and services are released and deployed efficiently. The Technology Change Manager Manages the change control process, convening Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings in which technology change requests are reviewed, recommended, and/or prioritized.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAs one (1) through (4) only. In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAs in a narrative format. The rest of the KSAs will be assessed during the application process.
We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
Please Note: A fully equivalent combination of education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy the education requirement may be used to substitute for up to two of the seven years of experience. For example, a master’s degree may substitute for two years of experience.
2. Seven years of progressively responsible experience in Information Technology with at least five years of experience in Change Management Process.
3. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification from an accredited examination institute such as APMG International or AXELOS.
4. Must have a state driver’s license in good standing
1. Experience with ServiceNow release management module.
2. Experience with ServiceNow configuration management database (CMDB) module.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.