Facilities Maintenance Contract Coordinator (Toll Road)
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Your Journey Begins With Us!
Join our Team!
Facilities Maintenance Contract Coordinator
Grade and Salary Range
S68,222 - $98,921
Dulles Toll Road Operations, Toll Plaza, Vienna, VA
Have you ever wondered who runs Reagan National Airport? Or Dulles International Airport? Or the Dulles Toll Road? We do! We’re the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and we’re looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us continue our tradition of outstanding service to travelers in the Washington Metropolitan area. In 2016 alone, we served more than 44 million air passengers. We offer an array of benefits programs, including vacation, retirement, and health benefits. Whether you are traveling the world or plotting your career path, your journey begins with us.
Our Core Values are: MUTUAL RESPECT…INTEGRITY…PRIDE…COLLABORATION
To review our benefits information please click here.
· Facilities Maintenance Contract Coordinator
· Works under the general supervision of the Service Contracts Manager or Toll Road Operations and Technology Manager.
· Serves in the Maintenance Engineering Division of the Engineering and Maintenance Department at either Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport or Washington Dulles International Airport; or in the Operations and Technology Division at the Dulles Toll Road.
The Facilities Maintenance Contract Coordinator develops, administers and quality assures assigned maintenance/service contracts across a full array of trades, crafts and services. The contracts may include, but are not limited to: equipment maintenance and repairs, structural maintenance and repairs, landscaping design and maintenance, etc. At all phases of the contract cycle, identifies opportunities for cost savings or cost avoidance through pricing structure, work management techniques, or contract consolidation with counterparts.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAs one (1) through (6) only. In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAs in a narrative format. The rest of the KSAs will be assessed during the application process.
We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A high school diploma, a Certificate of General Educational Development (GED), or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
Please note: A fully equivalent combination of education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy the education requirement may be used to substitute for two of the six years of experience. For example, an associate’s degree may substitute for two years of experience.
2. Six years of progressively responsible experience in facility maintenance and/or service contracting for a full array of trades, crafts, and maintenance services.
3. Must have a valid state driver’s license in good standing
1. Project management experience.
2. Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or Facility Management Professional (FMP) from the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), or certification in Contract Management, such as Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCM) or Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) from the National Contract Management Association (NCMA).
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.