Ambitious Consumer Loan Specialist
Sparks Group is currently partnered with a local federal credit union in their search for experienced loan specialists. This is an excellent contract to hire opportunity for those looking to further their career and knowledge in the credit union industry! We are looking for someone with some experience in consumer loan processing specifically with experience working in Symitar and Epysis. If you are an entry level consumer loan professional who is looking for the next logical step in your career path than this is an excellent option for you!
- Monitor all approved loans for completeness and ensure timely disbursement of funds.
- Perform loan-processing tasks for underwriting to include debt ratio calculations, income verification and loan payment computation.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of loan types, interest rates, policies and procedures, as well as lending regulations.
- Respond to members telephone calls and correspondences.
- Balance terminals and branch daily.
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Interacts with co-workers, supervisors, members, and outside contacts in an appropriate, professional manner which projects a positive image of the department.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as directed.
- 1-2 years of consumer loan experience required.
- Symitar and Epysis strongly preferred
- Credit union experience a plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!