Digital Marketing Manager
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential. We are looking for a Marketing Manager with strong digital and email management skills who is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
The Marketing Manager will support the Marketing Department by developing a cohesive digital strategy for the organization, encompassing all lines of business, and including all social and digital platforms; analyzing and reporting on email effectiveness, and making recommendations for process improvement for both areas. Candidates should be self-starters who are comfortable taking initiative, able to quickly learn systems and technology, and eager to improve results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a cohesive digital strategy for the organization, encompassing all lines of business, and including all social and digital platforms. The strategy should leverage the strength of the organization as a whole.
- Working with the marketing managers, develop tactics that incorporate marketing efficiencies while supporting the priorities of the lines of business. This may include promotion of events and courses, membership, and cover both domestic and international audiences.
- Manage SEM/SEO – including setting up and monitoring campaigns, making adjustments as needed to improve results
- Set up regular reporting on campaign results
- Analyze and report on effectiveness of current email campaigns YTD
- Set up regular reporting on email efficacy
- Make recommendations for efficiencies, including removing ineffective emails from the schedule and/or combining multiple emails into a single email
- Review and make recommendations on segmenting for all email traffic
- Train marketing teams on segmentation, specifically what is available through our systems (including Personify), how to use it effectively to increase ROI on email campaigns
- Improve inbox placement working with external vendors
- 5-7 years' experience managing digital campaigns, including implementation, reporting and analysis
- Expertise in SEM/SEO
- Working experience improving inbox placement by working with EMS vendors, monitoring tools, and following the latest industry best-practices.
- Working experience increasing email engagement via personalization and segmentation.
- Experience working with email and digital marketing technology, Marketo, Act-On and Tableau preferred
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Together we create a world that works better.