Healthcare Performance Measurement Project Administrator
Do you want to use your healthcare quality improvement skills indirectly help conquer cancer and make a difference in the world?
Cancer strikes more than 10 million people worldwide each year. As the leading medical society representing doctors who care for people with cancer, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is committed to conquering cancer though research, education, and promotion of the highest quality patient care.
Who we are:
ASCO is a stable, forward-thinking, growing membership organization that operates in a results-oriented work environment in which employees’ evaluation emphasizes performance outcomes. This is an Alexandria, VA position that offers an excellent benefits package and opportunities to participate in professional development programs. To learn more about ASCO, visit www.asco.org/jobs.
Who we are looking for:
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) has an exciting opportunity for a high-performing Healthcare Performance Measurement Project Administrator to join our growing Performance Measurement Team of our Policy and Advocacy Department. The selected candidate will take a lead role in the coordination of measurement-focused projects, provide support to a volunteer-based task force, working groups, and panels, and be involved with department initiatives and activities. If you enjoy using your project management, research, and writing skills, and have a passion for quality improvement in the healthcare field while making a difference, then we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Provide support to the Performance Measurement Team, Measures Task Force and associated technical expert panels; arrange meeting logistics and prepare associated materials as requested
- Manage and support projects related to Measures Team initiatives and goals including creating and updating project timelines/schedules and tracking outputs
- Provide data request assistance in support of the Measure Development Specialists
- Assist with evidence gathering, drafting research summaries, and composing literature reviews
- Participate in streamlining and continuous quality improvement initiatives in the standardization of processes related to performance measurement development
- Coordinate the development of clinical tools and resources such as forms, templates, and spreadsheets
- Assist with maintaining the Measures Library database
What you will need in order to be successful:
- A college degree in a health, science or a policy related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years of project coordination experience and having a CPHQ or IHI certification is a plus
- Experience with quality improvement and performance measurement within the healthcare field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; familiarity utilizing online tools; and an openness to embracing new technology
- Superior communication skills including oral, listening and written, with the comfort level to compose summary reports
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and to complete a high volume of work and meet deadlines with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superb analytical skills and ability to think things through, anticipate solutions and next steps, and see the bigger picture
ASCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Apply for Healthcare Performance Measurement Project Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly