Healthcare Insurance Policy Analyst
Are you passionate about research and compliance? Do you have a keen attentiveness to detail? Is healthcare insurance a field of expertise for you? If YES, look no further! Sparks Group is currently hiring for Health Insurance Policy Analysts to review policies and conduct research to ensure compliance.
- Analyze, prepare, and submit policies and certificates ensuring alignment with federal and state laws
- Relay communication as it pertains to filing status and approvals
- Maintain and track compliance resources
- Perform research to maintain and up to date understanding of laws and regulations in regard to insurance products
- File all relevant and needed forms
- A background in insurance: Life Insurance and Accident Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Experience in interpreting insurance laws
- High attention to detail
- A passion for conducting research and reviewing policies
- Position requires: experience with “System for Electronic Rate and Form Filings” software
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Healthcare Insurance Policy Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly