Healthcare Insurance Policy Analyst
Are you passionate about research and compliance? Do you have a keen attentiveness to detail? Is healthcare insurance a field of expertise for you? If YES, look no further! Sparks Group is currently hiring for Health Insurance Policy Analysts to review policies and conduct research to ensure compliance.
- Analyze, prepare, and submit policies and certificates ensuring alignment with federal and state laws
- Relay communication as it pertains to filing status and approvals
- Maintain and track compliance resources
- Perform research to maintain and up to date understanding of laws and regulations in regard to insurance products
- File all relevant and needed forms
- A background in insurance: Life Insurance and Accident Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Experience in interpreting insurance laws
- High attention to detail
- A passion for conducting research and reviewing policies
- Position requires: experience with “System for Electronic Rate and Form Filings” software
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!