PL/SQL Web Developer
PL/SQL Web Developer - Senior Level
- Lead the analysis, data modeling, technical and functional design of the software project through the software development life cycle (SDLC) utilizing waterfall and agile methodology.
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement interactive web applications and batch software.
- Write test cases and perform functional and integration testing during various phases of the product life cycle.
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Interact with subject matter experts and business analysts to resolve any issue related to requirement or user end testing.
- Interact with independent testers to resolve any issue or defect during independent test and verification.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team.
- Strong experience developing web Application utilizing PL/SQL, AJAX, JQuery, CSS and HTML.
- Experience in creating, modifying stored procedures and programming using SQL/PL-SQL.
- Experience in innovative, Java-centric, scalable enterprise custom application design, development, integration, and delivery.
- Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers.
- The following minimum years of experience are required:
- 6-8 years Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL programming experience
- 6-8 years Java front end application development
- 6-8 years Web Application development and deployment
- 6-8 years API and Batch application development and deployment
- 2-4 years Oracle APEX experience
- Experience with Oracle BI
- Experience with PERL/Shell programming
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 6-8 years of related experience.