Cleared Software Developer
Sparks Group is seeking a Software Developer with a strong background in either C/C++ or Java to fill a weapon systems development role supporting the U.S. military in Manassas, VA.
The development is taking place in both C/C++ and Java, and there are multiple teams currently at work on this software solution. This program is still in its first year of a five-year award.
- 5+ years' of experience doing either C/C++ or Java development in a Linux computing environment
- Strong knowledge of multi-threaded applications
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience developing weapons systems, land, air, or sea
- Strong communication skills
- Both Java and C++ experience
- Experience developing with BYG-1
- Experience developing with MySQL, Postres, or NoSQL
- Secret clearance is required for this position, although we can hold up to a Top Secret
- Because we are supporting a federal end-client with a security clearance, U.S. citizenship is required
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!