Government Relations Focused Executive Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a top Association in the DC Market and we’re looking for tenured Government Relations focused candidates! This role provides the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with key government officials and stakeholders, as part of a fast-paced, dynamic Government Relations Team.
- Support executive level Executives and Directors in daily operations, acting as the point of contact for all external inquiries regarding the director.
- Communicate and correspond with all levels of staff and key government personnel
- Utilize discretion while maintaining confidential information.
- Draft correspondence and disseminate information for staff members
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including flights, hotels, car rentals and properly document for all expense reports.
- Complex calendar management and email correspondence.
- Create and produce reports, presentations, and monthly briefings.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in fast paced environments with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience working with Government Relations staff/teams and/or Lobbyist highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Government Relations Focused Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly