THE SWIFT AT PETWORTH METRO
The Property Manager is responsible for the operational and financial aspects of the property. The position requires exceptional customer service and overseeing all aspects of the property’s operations including team member performance, resident relations and retention. Directs activities of all personnel assigned to work on the properties including employees, vendors, contractors, and suppliers.
- Managing Property Income and Expenses
- Ensure timely rent collection and payment of invoicesUtilize phone, written communication to follow up daily with unpaid residents Financial management including managing to a budget
- Marketing and Leasing
Creates, develops, coordinates and implements plans and programs for the marketing, promotion, and leasing of properties, including marketing strategies, goals, and objectives directed towards maximum profit and long term value. All marketing plans and programs are coordinated with the Director of Marketing and Portfolio Manager.
- Coach and motivate sales team to meet or exceed occupancy targets Maintain closing ratio of 45% or betterCreate and manage marketing and outreach programsEnsure team manages all leads and completes all follow-up calls per leadWork with marketing team to ensure that the community maintains a positive presence in social media and that all advertisements contain correct informationEnsure the accuracy and completeness of all leasing related paperwork and entries into the Property Solutions system, including guest cards, leases, and resident files Creates procedures and techniques to enhance on-site staff’s success with prospective customers, including telephonic, Internet and/or on-site communications and lease negotiationsMonitor effectiveness of leasing efforts through regular reportingDevelops and directs an annual marketing plan regarding promotional activities for the properties, including media and other advertisements, to reach and attract prospective customersIn conjunction with the Director of Marketing and Portfolio Manager, monitor the effectiveness of the marketing plan by conducting market studies including surveys and analyses of comparable properties in the market place. Develop rental pricing schedules, concession packages, and other incentives consistent with market conditions in order to maximize revenue
Develop, coordinate and supervise the site staff in offering customer service opportunities to maintain the high quality of the product. Place emphasis on resident retention through service and support programs.
- Ensure team delivers superior customer serviceEffectively and professionally resolve conflictTimely follow-up on all resident issuesEnsure that service requests are completed in a timely mannerEffectively communicate lease terms and other policies to customersDevelop and implement resident appreciation activitiesMaintain resident security and privacy
- Lead a customer service oriented team
- Lead team and provide ongoing motivation and skill buildingDevelop programs and incentives that foster high team moraleEnsure that Fair Housing is upheld at all times
- Office Administration
- Submit all required reports on time and with accuracyVerify collections are completed in a timely manner Ensure community and apartment inspections are completed and identified issues are addressed Prepare team schedulesSupervise the organization and maintenance of all resident filesOversee the procurement of goods and services and ensure that Service Agreements and Certificates of Insurance are current and accurateEnsure that information is being entered in to Property Solutions correctly and accurately
- Ensure timely payroll submission.
- Maintain apartment turnover at equal to or less than budgeted rate within 5 days or less of resident move out.
- Owner relations
- Communicate with Ownership in conjunction with Portfolio Manager on an as-needed basis and respond to requests in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience in property management in a supervisory capacity. (An additional three years of experience maybe substituted for the degree requirement.)Prior supervisory experience a mustExcellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and delegateProficiency with computer programs to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
Physical abilities/Working Conditions:
- Prolonged walking and standing involved in this position.
- Thorough Background investigations will be conducted prior to hire.