10400 Detrick Avenue
4 Year Degree
This position provides oversight and guidance on compliance issues/activities such as (i) policy; (ii) procedure; (iii) guideline requirement development and research (iv) business process redesign (streamlining the agency processes and costs); and (v) review/develop Standard Operating Procedures. In this position, the employee ensures that employees adhere to guidelines established by HOC, federal, state or local government. Maintain effective relationships with all of HOC's divisions to address their compliance needs and provide effective solutions. Serve as an inter-agency consultant on a wide range of compliance related topics and issues. Monitor and serve as the main point of contact for the (i) Quality Control Check Database; (ii) Client Compliance process; (iii) Davis Bacon process, (iv) Section 3/HOC Works process; and (v) Housing Path Waiting List.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in public/business administration or related field.
- Minimum three years experience in Low Income Housing programs, certification preferred and ;
- Two years of subsidized housing experience.
- LIHTC and HCV certifications must be obtained within six months from date of hire;
- Must have knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to subsidized housing;
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment;
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and have the ability to meet deadlines; and
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people of varied backgrounds.