Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Vietnamese
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently looking for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. The Customer Service Representative position is an entry-level position that involves using scripted responses to answer questions from the public, entering information required to process fulfillment requests for Census forms, and collecting and entering Census data into an Internet Self Response (ISR) instrument. The information will be entered into screens on an application via computer. All transactions must be conducted accurately, courteously, and in a timely manner. The CSR will report to a supervisor and be a member of a team lead by a customer service manager. Training will be provided.
Please note this posting is for Bilingual & English consideration only and this job posting is for future training classes; targeted start date is March 2018. All positions are for temporary employment, with an anticipated project end date of July 2018.
- Follow defined Census program information, processes, and procedures.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
- Adhere to Census approved scripts in conducting interviews and completing forms.
- Use frequently asked questions (FAQs) and help text to look up and provide information to inquiries.
- Enter data into desktop application to accurately capture all responses.
- Adhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all Census data.
- Follow defined Census guidelines as they apply to completing Census forms.
- May be required to work some weekends. Overtime maybe required.
- Report problems that occur.
- Adhere to designated work schedule.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Part-time, weekend, and night shifts available.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six months customer service or contact center experience preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and provide documentation.
- Security Clearance required. Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance.
- Non-United States citizens must have resided in the U.S. for three (3) accumulative years of the past five (5) preceding the submittal of security clearance forms.
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly and professionally.
- Fluency in one of the following languages required: Spanish (Northern American), Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Arabic, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian or Tagalog.
- Bilingual agents will receive a pay differential and will be required to pass a language skills assessment test in both languages.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual service levels required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team member is required.
- Must be able to type at least 30 words per minute (WPM).
The work is typically performed in an office environment; which requires proper safety and security precautions. To ensure our contact center production area is at minimal risk for unauthorized disclosure (that is, the release or divulgence of information by an entity to persons or organizations outside of that entity) of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Title 13 data; the work environment operates under a Secure Floor Policy. The Secure Floor Policy limits or restricts personal belongings, electronic devices, or paper that can be brought into production areas.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.