In-House Sales Representative
We are looking for an In-House Sales Representative to join our growing North American team. This sales professional will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers as well as facilitating internal cross-team communications.
Starting responsibilities include, but are not limited to: supporting other sales team members, initial sales follow up to marketing campaigns, sales data entry, preparing quotations, and researching and identifying sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment. A demonstrated attention to detail and ability to understand and communicate technical information is required. Some prior sales experience is preferred.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Maintain and expand database of prospects
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Understand and communicate technical product details
- Cultivate existing accounts by checking customers’ buying history, suggesting related new items, and explaining technical features
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize customer needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office operating system and analysis tools
- Previous sales experience preferred