Configuration Analyst - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
- Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
- Analyzes engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
- Performs various audits and documents results.
- Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
- Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
- Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- Identifies requirements and participates in the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related configuration management experience in an IT environment.
- Primarily looking for experience in reading, understanding, updating, and digitizing IT system drawings, rack elevations, etc.
- Experience working with large scale systems a plus.
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold a TS/SCI and be willing to take and pass a CI Polygraph if requested.