IT Business Relationships Manager
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Your Journey Begins With Us!
Join our Team!
IT Business Relationships Manager
Grade and Salary Range
S23 - 108, 310 - $157,049
Crystal City, VA
Have you ever wondered who runs Reagan National Airport? Or Dulles International Airport? Or the Dulles Toll Road? We do! We’re the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and we’re looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us continue our tradition of outstanding service to travelers in the Washington Metropolitan area. In 2016 alone, we served more than 44 million air passengers. We offer an array of benefits programs, including vacation, retirement, and health benefits. Whether you are traveling the world or plotting your career path, your journey begins with us.
Our Core Values are: MUTUAL RESPECT…INTEGRITY…PRIDE…COLLABORATION
To review our benefits information please click here.
· IT Business Relationships Manager
· Works under the general supervision of the Deputy Chief Information Officer, Technology Program Support and Business Relationships.
· Serves in the Technology Program Support and Business Relationships Department in the Office of Technology at the Corporate Office Building.
The Successful candidate will provide strategic support in the coordination of IT initiatives throughout the Airports Authority by working as a liaison between business areas and their respective executive stakeholders to ensure business strategies are aligned with IT solutions.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAs one (1) through (4) only. In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAs in a narrative format. The rest of the KSAs will be assessed during the application process.
We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that totals four years.
Please Note: A fully equivalent combination of education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy the education requirement may be used to substitute for up to two of the eight years of experience. For example, a master’s degree may substitute for two years of experience.
2. Eight years of progressively responsible experience in IT business relationship management.
3. Must have a valid state driver’s license in good standing
1. Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification issued by the Project Management Institute.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.