Director, Call Center Operations
General Dynamics Information Technology is current looking for a Deputy Director to lead the call center functions in our Lawrence, KS office. This professional leader will also be responsible for leading contact center operations across other General Dynamic's locations, therefore, periodic travel will be required. The primary responsibility of the Deputy Director is to provide leadership and support to Sr. Managers while ensuring the overall program success by establishing best practices, providing process improvement, and consistently exceeding SLA requirements. The Deputy Director reports directly to the Director, CCO Operations.
- Provide leadership to operations teams across several sites focusing on attainment of service objectives related to CSR performance, best practice definition and commitment to operational excellence
- Establish Award Fee Targets/Goals and develop corresponding strategy and process to exceed expectations
- Coordinate activities across the network as they relate to Policy, Process and Procedural adherence to ensure consistency and standards are met
- Evaluate and/or manage new initiatives and business opportunities from current and prospective customers if asked by senior management
- Ensure alignment of site resources and activities are mapped on a project schedule; appropriately managed per the defined timelines and within budget constraints
- Document progress and drive results through direct and indirect reports
- Confirm all SLA targets and operational metrics are consistently met and/or exceeded
- Manage Audits. Risks, ISO, Policy, etc.
- Develop reoccurring reports and presentations required by senior leadership and/or CMS
- Examples include; White Papers, MBRs, QBRs, Weekly Status Reports
- Travel to contact center locations and customer sites will be required
- May be required to work holidays
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred
- 10-12 years of related program management experience
- Deep call center knowledge from an agent perspective
- Proven leadership in a 1000+ user environment
- Multi-location management experience
- Inbound and outbound call center experience desired
- Six Sigma certification desired
- The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires proper safety and security precautions. To ensure our contact center production area is at minimal risk for unauthorized disclosure (that is, the release or divulgence of information by an entity to persons or organizations outside of that entity) of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Protected Health Information (PHI), the work environment operates under a Secure Floor Policy. The Secure Floor Policy limits or restricts personal belongings, electronic devices, or paper that can be brought into production areas.
- Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
- The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
- Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.