Web Administrator and Communications - TS/SCI w/ poly Req'd
Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
1. Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
3. Designs the website to support the organization/customer's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
4. Contributes to the web design group's efforts to specify, improve, and implement the look, feel, and function of online projects.
5. Interfaces directly with customers, users, graphic artists, and web software developers.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
- Writes, edits, and creates a variety of documents and copy for the Customer
- Works with senior-level government lawyers and communications counterparts
- Daily editing and writing tasks include:
oArticles, stories, newsletters, and social media postings
oInfographics, marketing materials, and "leave behind" collateral
oTalking points, speeches and memos
- Maintains the office's blog and social media presence
Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Joomla - The Candidate must have Joomla experience 2-3 years.
- Web design
- Blogging experience
- Video experience, Quicktime, Reel player, as it relates to posting video
- keeping track of their unclass web site and updating the Complaint Tracker
- Self motivated
5-8 years of related web design experience.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.