* Support the re-write of the DASA DE&C Strategic Plan under the leadership of the new SAAL-NG director, while simultaneously participating in strategic planning efforts with DASA DE&C's higher headquarters (the Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology), the U.S. Army Security Assistance Command, and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
* Responsible with collecting and analyzing data related to performance metrics for inclusion in the Army-wide Strategic Management System.
* Assess training and equipment requirements most appropriate for each country in support of National, Departmental, and service-level strategic guidance, as well as the Geographic Combatant Commands' (COCOMs) campaign plans.
* Serve as a DASA DE&C focal point for strategic communications efforts, significantly involved in the development of the organization's Strategic Communication Performance Management Plan and the strategic communication annex to the DASA DE&C Strategic Plan.
* Strategy and Plans directorate serves as DASA DE&C's liaison to several other Army organizations, particularly the Army Staff G-3/5/7.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
- 2 - 5 years of related military technical/staff experience supporting military operations to include Strategic Planning and Communications.
- MUST have an ACTIVE SECRET Clearance or Interim Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Strategic Planning methodologies utilizing design and critical thinking.
- Knowledge of developing Strategic Communications and Engagements Plans linking messaging to market sectors.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking methodologies in developing, executing and sustaining projects using a Systems Approach.
- Knowledge of Security Cooperation, Foreign Military Sales, Inter-Agency.
- Ability to communicate, synthesize requirements resulting in aligned plans and projects.
- Experience in working with and supporting Senior DoD leaders.
- Periodic travel in support of program reviews, meetings and conferences.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.