Litigation Legal Secretary - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency is currently recruiting for a Litigation Legal Secretary to join the Tyson's Corner office of a top international firm. This is an opportunity for a true professional who knows the ins and outs of the local courts, who knows how manage the flow of documents, and is able to collaborate effectively with a team of 4-6 motivated attorneys who are invested in their clients' and success. Candidates with 6-10 years of experience plus expertise in e-filing are encouraged to apply.
- Scheduling and managing meeting calendars for attorneys
- Drafting & editing relevant case documents & files as needed
- Interacting with the courts and handling e-filings
- Coordinating client billing time and time entry
- Acting as first point of contact for phone and other inquiries
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, legal document management systems, and timekeeping programs
- Experience with e-filing
- Typing speed of 65-70 wpm and excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity available immediately! For consideration, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATTN: Litigation Legal Secretary
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036