Legal Administrative Assistant - Global Firm
The Ford Agency is currently partnering with a prominent DC law firm to find a skilled Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a dynamic position that is ideal for a flexible and multitasking individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Because of the firm's global nature, the hours for this role are 11:00am - 7:00pm. If you have outstanding administrative and organizational skills and are looking to gain great exposure with a firm that will offer the opportunity to learn and challenge yourself to achieve professional growth, this could be the role for you!
- Prepare and revise correspondence and legal documents
- Assist with time entry and bill preparation
- Manage calendars and travel arrangements for attorneys and staff
- Provide supplemental front desk coverage
- Support the Office Administrator with special projects
- 3+ years professional experience
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is a direct hire position. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Legal Admin
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street NW