Assistant Director, Center for Global Education
- Provides leadership and management expertise to comprehensively serve the multifaceted needs of students studying and interning abroad.
- Manages the flow of communication between students, the Center for Global Education, other offices at Marymount, faculty, academic advisors, and international partners.
- Provides leadership in marketing and outreach for study abroad programs to maximize student enrollment and retention.
- Masters Degree
- 3 to 5 years of related experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with academic program development and implementation;
- Experience developing and administering budgets;
- Ability to work with faculty students, administrators, as well as overseas service providers;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to set goals and complete projects with a high degree of independence;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of use of technology in program administration,
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledgeable about the use of social media in study abroad.
- Masters degree in Student Affairs, College Student Development, International Education, Higher Education Administration, or related field
- Knowledge of one or more languages other than English preferred;
- Prior Experience living, working, or studying abroad preferred.
- Knowledge of Social Media applications
- Graphic Design experience
- Web design experience
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by 10/13/2017
Open Until Filled
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.