Associate Director of Stewardship Initiatives
The position of Associate Director of Stewardship Initiatives is responsible for planning and executing donor stewardship initiatives, including the management and support for initiatives pertaining to endowed scholarship donors.
This position will assist with the planning and implementation of targeted communications strategies and serve as the lead facilitator of social media. This position is also responsible for assisting with key Advancement and Capital Campaign-related events.
This position reports to the Vice President for University Advancement, but will work closely with the Office of Information Technology.
- Education: Bachelorâ€™s degree (BA, BS, etc.). Academic areas or major:
Finance or Business-related fields, Hospitality Management, or an Advancement-related discipline.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Special knowledge: Microsoft Excel and Word skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Specific type of experience required: Finance services or financial management, IT services, Project Management, Event Management
- Microsoft Publisher skills preferred.
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by 10/31/2017
Open Until Filled
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.