Case Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group is looking for a Case Administrative Assistant to support one of our top clients in Mclean, VA.
• Perform a variety of administrative and clerical support duties for assigned supervisor, manager or staff member
• Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to routine inquiries
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping
• Make travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and prepare expense reports, as needed
• Assist in the planning of special events and coordination of logistical arrangements.
• Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
• Administrative support experience
• High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to operate in a team environment, exhibiting the ability to work well with other staff and/or internal clients to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the job
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
• Possess a positive attitude, dependable, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of motivation
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!