Finance Manager/Meeting Planner
National trade association based in Arlington, VA, is in search of a full-time finance manager and meeting planner with some administration duties as well. This is an exempt position that reports to the Executive Director with excellent benefits including 401(k), medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance.
Skills must include a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years in a comparable position, including:
- proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Office – especially Excel, Word, and Outlook;
- proficiency in Communication – both oral and written – with good proofreading capabilities;
- experience in Human Resources, especially in regards to administering benefits;
- knowledge of non-profits and regulatory filings for same;
- experience negotiating meeting contracts and handling all meeting logistics; and
- some knowledge of PowerPoint, Dreamweaver, WordPress, and Adobe Pro preferred.
Occasional travel for site visits and meetings required as well as occasional weekend or overtime work.
Apply for Finance Manager/Meeting Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly