Cyber Security Specialist (A&A)
Support the firm’s internal information security program by providing expertise in a variety of areas, including security control assessments, system security auditing, vulnerability management, assessment and authorization (A&A), and system security analysis and hardening. Conduct and participate in information security assessments. Analyze the development of the firm's Information Systems Security Assessment Program processes and procedures. Create customized security assessment packages for firm IT assets, develop risk mitigation strategies, and provide guidance for securing information systems. Conduct accurate evaluation of the level of security required.
- 3+ years of experience with information security, including risk management, assessment and authorization (A&A), and security testing
- 1+ years of experience with performing security assessments for information systems, developing deficiency findings, and analyzing system security plans
- Experience with implementing ISO27000 or NIST IT security publications and guidelines, including SP 800-series, FIPS 199, and OMB regulations and FISMA
- Experience with determining systems, network, or infrastructure security requirements and controls against various industry guidance and best practices
- Experience with security control implementation using tools for security control assessments, vulnerability assessment scans, and federal security standards, including FISMA, NIST, DHS, and DIACAP assessment and implementation
- Ability to conduct complex security assessments over the telephone, displaying excellent oral communication expertise
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- CISSP Certification
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or Implementer Certification
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for a security clearance.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!