Grants Management Specialist
7 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with a company that offers an exciting opportunity to support and manage NIH grants and organizational change initiatives. The company holds esteemed accolades for being a top place to work and was honored by Forbes Magazine repeatedly. This opportunity offers longevity and growth potential to implement change within a large-scale organizational transformation. If you are a strategic thinker who can coordinate efforts and implement new ideas- this is a great fit for you!
- Manage healthcare and research-related grants portfolio.
- Evaluate the grants review process using quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Develop innovative solutions to key processes affecting grants management.
- Interface with a variety of professionals to assess issues, collaborate, and execute strategies.
- Create and document business processes related to grants.
- 5+ years of grants management experience overseeing the distribution of grants funding.
- Experience managing business process improvement and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated technical writing experience (writing samples required before interviews).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience working with CMS, HHS, CDC, SAMHSA, or NIH preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Grants Management Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly