Grants Management Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with a company that offers an exciting opportunity to support and manage NIH grants and organizational change initiatives. The company holds esteemed accolades for being a top place to work and was honored by Forbes Magazine repeatedly. This opportunity offers longevity and growth potential to implement change within a large-scale organizational transformation. If you are a strategic thinker who can coordinate efforts and implement new ideas- this is a great fit for you!
- Manage healthcare and research-related grants portfolio.
- Evaluate the grants review process using quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Develop innovative solutions to key processes affecting grants management.
- Interface with a variety of professionals to assess issues, collaborate, and execute strategies.
- Create and document business processes related to grants.
- 5+ years of grants management experience overseeing the distribution of grants funding.
- Experience managing business process improvement and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated technical writing experience (writing samples required before interviews).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience working with CMS, HHS, CDC, SAMHSA, or NIH preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!