Innovative Software Engineer, Quantum Computing
Sparks Group has partnered with a very innovative company that is working with cutting edge technology changing the landscape of processing power in the next 4-7 years. Located in the heart of Downtown DC Dupont Circle, this organization is developing world leading quantum information processors. They are focused on highly optimized algorithms to create a quantum computer that is scalable and powerful enough to support many applications, within a variety of industries.
- Develop software for quantum computing integration using Python or C++
- Create code that will integrates with companies such as Google, IBM, Microsoft, IonQ, and more
- Translate customer applications into quantum algorithms
- Develop quantum algorithms and map them within the companies/clients system.
- Compile Quantum algorithms into control signals.
- Collaborate with the organizations passionate team of data scientists and system engineer, shaping software to meet client needs.
- Analyze collected information to identify vulnerabilities and potential for exploitation.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with Python or C++ Development.
- Degree within Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related
- Vast knowledge of Machine learning, data science
- Experience with MATLAB, GPU, and quantum computing highly preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Innovative Software Engineer, Quantum Computing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly