Innovative Software Engineer, Quantum Computing
Sparks Group has partnered with a very innovative company that is working with cutting edge technology changing the landscape of processing power in the next 4-7 years. Located in the heart of Downtown DC Dupont Circle, this organization is developing world leading quantum information processors. They are focused on highly optimized algorithms to create a quantum computer that is scalable and powerful enough to support many applications, within a variety of industries.
- Develop software for quantum computing integration using Python or C++
- Create code that will integrates with companies such as Google, IBM, Microsoft, IonQ, and more
- Translate customer applications into quantum algorithms
- Develop quantum algorithms and map them within the companies/clients system.
- Compile Quantum algorithms into control signals.
- Collaborate with the organizations passionate team of data scientists and system engineer, shaping software to meet client needs.
- Analyze collected information to identify vulnerabilities and potential for exploitation.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with Python or C++ Development.
- Degree within Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related
- Vast knowledge of Machine learning, data science
- Experience with MATLAB, GPU, and quantum computing highly preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!