Human Resources Administrator - Bi-Lingual
Human Resources Administrator – Bi-Lingual
Ascentis Real Estate Partners (www.ascentispartners.com) is headquartered in Bethesda, MD. We are a premier investment management and operating company specializing in value-driven investment management strategies and property management services. We manage multi-family properties in Spanish-speaking communities in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
We Promote Family. Ascentis manages apartment homes … where families and our employees can flourish. The key to our success is in hiring into our family those individuals who share not only our values, but the values of our communities as well.
Join our family and jump-start your career!
In your role as Human Resources Administrator you are responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resources and office operations.
Your role is a key ingredient in the overall mix that leads us to success.
As a Human Resources Administrator your daily responsibilities will include
- Supporting recruiting activities
- Onboarding new employees
- HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance
- Training and Safety administration
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Supervising our Receptionist
Ascentis is a small firm, we all wear many hats and take on multiple roles and responsibilities. This dynamic atmosphere in combination with the position you will hold gives you wide exposure to Ascentis Real Estate Partners, making your daily work interesting and diverse.
You will have:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in an Human Resources Admininistration in a fast paced environment.
- Associates Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- Human Resources certificate.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to perform duties with limited supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail, superb organizational skills and strong oral and written communication skills.
To Learn More about Us and Our Benefits
Make sure you visit our careers page http://ascentispartners.com/?page_id=1177
How to Apply
You can apply for our Human Resources Administrator position online at https://ascentispartners.gethired.com.
It is Ascentis Real Estate Partners policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage, family responsibiities or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.