7 days left
- Full Time
Provide administrative support and assistance to the Senior Vice President, Marketing, and the Marketing Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
40% Provide administrative assistance, including calendar scheduling and travel for Senior Vice President, Marketing.
40% Provide project support for Marketing initiatives.
10% Prepare payment of bills for marketing, sales and advertisement departments.
5% Distribute bi-weekly Sales, Events, Deadlines report that is delivered to a broad range of departments and staff.
3% Maintain mailing list for bulk quantities of KC News along with arranging delivery of copies to Members of Congress. Distribute KC News throughout the building and to the Box Office upon receipt; prepare billing of KC News listings memo after each issue, which is delivered to theater managers.
1% Manage internal staff ticket lotteries.
1% Handle inquiries from patrons calling about general information and upcoming events.
- 1-2 years of experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of marketing in the arts preferred
- Knowledge of digital media and web technology preferred
Minimum Skills and/or Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of Tessitura (ticketing software).
- Must be a good organizer with excellent people skills.
- Needs to be flexible and able to work under pressure.
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is a world premier performing arts organization and our nation’s cultural center. Diversity is a critical component of our mission, vision, and values. Our staff exhibits a wide variety of perspectives and experiences which enable us to foster and strengthen an environment of diversity and inclusion.