Energetic Pharmacy Messenger
7 days left
Are you a customer-focused Pharmacy Professional seeking stability and growth in your career? We have the role for you! We are seeking empathetic and passionate customer service professionals to support a local industry leader for children's health services! Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 1 solid year of experience in the pharmaceutical world; seeking an opportunity to commit and grow to an excellent mission driven healthcare organization!
• Routes and delivers medications and lab specimens to departments.
• Provides excellent and empathetic customer service to patients.
• Records and processes orders directly from Pharmacy staff.
• Provides timely response to patients' inquiries maintaining service and quality standards.
• Contacts the pharmacists to alert them of any changes in patient's condition.
• High school diploma
• Customer service experience in a retail pharmacy environment
• Passionate and empathetic personality
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Energetic Pharmacy Messenger
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly