Energetic Pharmacy Messenger
Are you a customer-focused Pharmacy Professional seeking stability and growth in your career? We have the role for you! We are seeking empathetic and passionate customer service professionals to support a local industry leader for children's health services! Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 1 solid year of experience in the pharmaceutical world; seeking an opportunity to commit and grow to an excellent mission driven healthcare organization!
• Routes and delivers medications and lab specimens to departments.
• Provides excellent and empathetic customer service to patients.
• Records and processes orders directly from Pharmacy staff.
• Provides timely response to patients' inquiries maintaining service and quality standards.
• Contacts the pharmacists to alert them of any changes in patient's condition.
• High school diploma
• Customer service experience in a retail pharmacy environment
• Passionate and empathetic personality
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!