IT Support Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
IT Support Analyst:
Responsibilities include but not limited to day-to-day operational support, troubleshooting, provisioning, installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, related infrastructure, and users. The IT Support Analyst will be the primary point of contact for all on-site and remote users and will receive and respond to support tickets and other requests efficiently. Professional customer service skills and independent troubleshooting capabilities are an inherent requirement of this role.
- Primary point of contact for end user support through tickets, email, IM, or in person, working through until resolution.
- Windows Server administration in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Administer and troubleshoot production applications.
- Administer and troubleshoot Windows laptop and desktop computers, mobile devices, monitors, and printers.
- Administer and troubleshoot ShoreTel VOIP phone system.
- Coordinate with 3rd parties, vendors, and service providers.
- Escalate tickets and questions internally when necessary.
- Organize and deploy equipment such as laptop and desktop computers, mobile devices, monitors, and printers.
- Setup new user accounts and equipment and provide new users with orientation.
- Effectively support and communicate with users in person and remote.
- Occasional after hours work as may be required.
Experience and Preferred Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a Help Desk, IT Support Administration, or similar role in a Windows environment.
- AWS or Azure experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and File / Print server.
- Excellent Windows desktop OS, deployment, administration, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Office 365, Great Plains, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) a plus.
- Industry certification (e.g. MCSA, Security+, etc.) preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
This is a 45 year old metro DC privately held corporation providing corporate services to government and non-government contractors and organizations.
Apply for IT Support Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly