Membership Account Manager 2017-2
The Membership Account Manager reports to the Membership Director. The core function of this position is to handle the day to day account management of SEIA’s member companies, specifically retention and renewals. Related duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead customer service efforts by creating and maintaining relationships with current member companies.
- Invoicing member companies and collecting annual dues.
- Develop strategies to effectively exceed retention objectives with a focus on revenue and net gain growth. Benchmark best practices with other campaign-style fundraising operations and utilize the expertise of successful staff members in order to develop innovative approaches for short and long-term growth.
- Respond to member requests by both e-mail and telephone.
- Onboard new SEIA members by sending a welcome e-mail, setting up and executing an onboarding webinar, and following up with useful benefits to keep them engaged.
- Create new benefits and campaigns to increase member engagement.
- Take the lead on efforts to effectively integrate the Membership Department’s activities with other departments throughout SEIA.
- Work both independently and as a team to collectively achieve retention goals
Minimum 2 years’ experience with membership and customer service, experience in association preferred but not required. Advanced skills or experience with CRM database (preferred skills in Salesforce CRM and data.com). Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and manage relationships. Passion to grow within both position and organization. Interest in renewable energy and solar technology preferred but not required.
Apply for Membership Account Manager 2017-2
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly