Senior Cyber Security Engineer – TS/SCI - ARMY
Sparks Group is looking to hire a full-time Senior Cyber Security Engineer in Maryland.
As the Senior Cyber Security Engineer, you will support the Cybersecurity Network Domain Certification and Accreditation (C&A), Cross Domain Solution (CDS), Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Support.
You will support the DoD personnel to provide cybersecurity support, analyze, assess, integrate enhance, improve, implement, test, and maintain the DCGS-A cybersecurity posture and capabilities.
- This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- 8+ years of cyber security experience.
- 5 years of C&A process to include provisions of ICD 503.
- Experience planning and execution of Security Test and Evaluation (STE).
- Must have CISSP, CISM or equivalent certifications.
- DoD 8570 IAM II Certifications (One of the following Certifications are required: CASP, CAP, CGSLC or CISSP).
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!