Security Officer (Top Secret Clearance Eligibility Required)
The Health & Civilian Solutions Division of General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is hiring for an exciting opportunity for a Security Officer to work in Jacksonville, Florida. The Security Officer will administer and coordinate the facility security activities for our Jacksonville, Florida location. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administers and coordinates the DoD security program and other related security activities for an office or group to ensure compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Provides guidance to managers and employees regarding security regulations and procedures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of security procedures in coordination with government agencies and company management.
- Conducts security briefings.
- Develops and conducts security-related training programs.
- Investigates security violations and recommends corrective actions.
- Maintains liaison with outside agencies.
- Assists employees in acquiring personal security clearance when required.
- Enters security information into automated system and develops related reports as needed.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Active Top Secret clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance is required
- 2-5 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry is required
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) experience is preferred