W2 Communications Seeks Content Writer to Support Technology Clients
3 days left
- Full Time
W2 Communications, a strategic communications firm specializing in aggressive awareness and credibility campaigns for technology companies, is seeking a writing professional to research and write a wide range of content projects (blogs, executive industry bylines, thought leadership pieces, white papers, etc.) for clients and the firm.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills, as well as the ability to work on deadline for quick turnaround projects. The content writer will work closely with account managers and clients to ensure accurate messaging and tone are expressed throughout all documents created.
- Create 1-3 writing pieces each week to drive leads, subscribers, build awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.) for our company and our clients
- Blog on an ongoing basis for W2 Communications to attract site visitors
- Work with account managers and clients to develop and execute content roadmaps and editorial calendars
- Collaborate with graphic designers, clients, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and target audiences
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism or Communications and/or equivalent working experience
- 2 - 5 years writing experience, preferably for a traditional news publication covering tech/business, or a tech/business B2B/trade as well as experience writing for web and marketing collateral
- Ability to produce quality written content - under deadline - that is clear, well-sourced, accurate and engaging
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative, excellent writer that can also be process-driven, think scale and rely on data to make decisions
- Strong, self-initiating research skills
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Ability to process technical information quickly
- Ability to engage with tech company CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, senior engineers, etc., in the interest of gathering good content
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
You must be able to provide samples of your work.
W2 Communications fosters a fun and collaborative environment that values people and their ideas, creates a place for your thoughts to be heard and offers a career path that supports professional development, formalized mentorship and promotes growth from within. W2 communications offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, financial incentives, reward and recognition programs and a culture that builds a great team environment, respectful of your life outside the office. To learn more about us, visit www.w2comm.com.
Apply for W2 Communications Seeks Content Writer to Support Technology Clients
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly