General Support Analyst - 1337
The MIL Corporation seeks a General Support Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Arlington, VA 22209 location. The General Support Analyst will work cooperatively with the GFSS Interface team, subsystem SMEs, Budget and Accounting team and payroll team for the Global Financial Management System (GFMS) and Data Warehouse.
• Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Analyst) responsibilities for GFMS, E2, DW, CRMS and BRMS and possible other systems
• Assist with projects/initiatives, including the Budget System Modernization project
• Assist in the requirements/analysis/design/implementation of BSM
• Assist in keeping the existing Central Resource Management System (CRMS) and Bureau Resource Management System (BRMS) operational until these systems can be sunset
• Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other related field
• 7 years of support analyst experience
• Mandatory on-site presence
• Available to work overtime as needed during key project implementations and Annual Close
• Momentum: Automated Disbursements, Accounts Receivable, Budget Execution or Performance Budgeting
• System interface analysis
• E2 to Momentum integration
• CPA, CGFM certifications
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for General Support Analyst - 1337
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly