MS Project Server and SharePoint Developer
1 day left
- Full Time
There are front end/client side tasks that may require working with the Server Applications Team.
Subtask 1 - Operations Support Subtask:
Subtask 2 - Training Support:
Subtask 3 - Business Intelligence Development
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
2. Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities
3. Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
4. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
5. Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
6. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
8. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
9. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
11. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related software development experience.
Secret Clearance required.
Senior Project Server Developer: The Senior Project Server Developer will be responsible for developing and deploying custom workflows and Business Intelligence reports within ProMIS, as well as other customizations to the branding and user interface. They should have over 5 years of experience working with SharePoint/Project Server, with at least 3 years of experience developing solutions for SharePoint/Project Sever 2013. Must be a Microsoft Certified Professional for SharePoint/Project Server 2010/2013 or other related Microsoft administration or development certification. Required Secret Security Clearance.
Trainer/Business Process Engineer: The Trainer/Business Process Engineer will be developing a Training Plan