TEAM LEADER AND DEPUTY HEAD, IT SERVICES
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks a Network Team Leader and Deputy Head for its IT unit for a two-year, fixed-term, renewable appointment. The successful candidate will provide technical leadership to the organization on network and cloud infrastructure. This position also requires a "player manager" who not only manages the work of others on the Network Team but also directly contributes to the work of the team. Must be a team player, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy taking on new challenges. As a Network Team Leader and Deputy Head, he/she will provide technical leadership to collaborative initiatives within a wider consortium of organizations and act as the unit head when needed. This position will report to the Head, IT Services and is based at IFPRI headquarters located in Washington, DC.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of on-premises network infrastructure
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of cloud-based services
- Implementation and maintenance of ERP
- Support of web-based systems
- Backup and disaster recovery of network infrastructure
- Help desk support
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field plus fifteen years of professional IT experience with increasing responsibility or Masters degree in an IT-related field plus twelve years of professional IT experience with increasing responsibility
- Six years of management experience
- Technical knowledge of Windows, Active Directory, and Office 365 environment.
- Technical experience with network and cloud-platform troubleshooting.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Technical experience with Skype for Business server
- Customer support experience.
Click on the following link to access the Network Team Leader and Deputy Head job application
Please complete the online application and submit a complete resume, detailed letter of interest, and three references. For more information about IFPRI, please visit our website at www.ifpri.org. EOE.