Entry-Level Engineers and Scientists
5 days left
- Full Time
Our Chantilly, VA office is seeking to hire entry-level and junior engineers and scientists. Engineering disciplines include chemical, environmental, civil, mechanical, and biological systems engineering. Science degrees include environmental science, chemistry, and biology. Qualified candidates will work in teams to support projects related to:
- Developing and implementing environmental regulations
- Evaluating industrial processes and identifying opportunities for pollution reduction
- Assessing environmental impacts and developing alternatives and mitigation strategies
- Developing life-cycle costs for pollution control technologies and other building and infrastructure projects
- Supporting programs for energy and water conservation, greenhouse gas reductions, and climate change adaptation
- Developing sustainable land use plans and supporting design and construction of green buildings and stormwater infrastructure
ERG offers multidisciplinary teams with nationally recognized skills in engineering, science, information technology, and communications. We hire people with the best minds, and then provide them with a vibrant and flexible environment in which to develop their careers. Join the ERG team and use your enthusiasm, creativity, and ideas to help us exceed our customer's expectations.
Candidates should have a BS or MS degree and 0 to 4 years of experience. Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, FSAs, a generous 401k plan, profit sharing, an EAP, paid overtime, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more. For more information about ERG, please visit www.erg.com.
Job ID: CHAKC0916152B11