PHILLIPS School ~ Laurel: Teaching and School Positions
PHILLIPS SCHOOL ~ Laurel
HIRING FOR 17-18 School Year
PHILLIPS Programs, winner of The Washington Post award for Excellence in Non-Profit Management, is the place to be! PHILLIPS Program is a well-established private, non-profit organization serving children and adolescents with complex developmental needs and their families. We have blue ribbon awarded special education day schools, career education programs and in-home and community based counseling services. We are getting ready to celebrate our 50th anniversary, so come and join us as we embark on new achievements toward advancing our mission.
Positions still available:
PHILLIPS School ~ Laurel:
- Art/Technology Teacher – BA required, certified in Art or eligible, exp with special needs preferred
- Part Time Spanish Teacher – BA required, certified in Spanish or eligible, exp with special needs preferred
- Teacher – BA required, certified or eligible, experience with special needs, exp with special needs preferred
- Behavior Manager & Behavior Specialist - BS/MS required, experience with special needs in a school environment preferred
- 1:1 Dedicated Aides & Assistant Teachers – exp working w/children with special needs
In return we offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salaries to include tuition reimbursement.
Ready to join our mission? Ready to see why we are a great place to work? If you feel you qualify and have a genuine passion to work with our type of population, please quickly send your cover letter and resume to:
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
Check us out online: www.phillipsprograms.org EOE