Gift Processing Coordinator - Temporary
The Ford Agency is currently recruiting for a unique temporary opportunity working in the fundraising department of a leading global non-profit. This is an open-ended temporary role, helping to update and maintain a critically important financial database. Terrific opportunity for someone who has a bachelor's degree in conservation to work on a substantive project for one of the world's leading non-profits!
- Ensure the accuracy of financial information entered into fundraising database
- Flag exceptions and research any inconsistencies
- Manage weekly bank revenue adjustment - verifying and entering the appropriate amounts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with administrative needs, databases, and finance
- Good organizational skills and sharp attention to detail
This opportunity is available immediately. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Gift Processing
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street NW