ERG is seeking two (2) experienced drafters to provide full-time immediate on-site drafting and technical support for a federal agency client located in the Washington, DC metro area. ERG offers multidisciplinary teams with nationally recognized skills in engineering, science, information technology, and communications. We hire people with the best minds, and then provide them with a vibrant and flexible environment in which to develop their careers. Join the ERG team and use your enthusiasm, creativity, and ideas to help us exceed our customer's expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with engineers, technicians, and managers to conceptualize and detail prototypes, mechanisms, tooling, and mechanical parts.
- Process in-house drawing requests – Provide plots for engineering review and manage revision process through drawing completion.
- Develop drawings to be submitted as part of contract bid deliverable packages.
- Work on shop floor to resolve drawing comments.
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree a plus. Prefer degrees in a related discipline such as Engineering or Engineering Technology. Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- 2 to 10 years of experience in creating technical drawings and working with engineering teams.
- Strong team player and motivator with ability to foster cooperation.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment. Direct experience either operating or working closely with machine operators is a plus.
- Strong computer skills and very strong proficiency in CAD software. Experience with SolidWorks & ProEngineer is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- This work requires a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Security Clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship. Candidates must be able to obtain this clearance; active security clearance a plus.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, FSAs, a generous 401k plan, profit sharing, an EAP, paid overtime, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more. For more information about ERG, please visit www.erg.com.
Job ID: NRVWL0915172B11