Cleared Executive Assistant
2 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with a large government contractor in the Northern Virginia area who is currently seeking an experienced and cleared Executive Assistant. If you have at least 8 years of administrative experience that includes supporting senior management, a government clearance and strong interpersonal and communication skills, apply now! For more information, contact us at 703-821-1911.
- Keeps up with and schedules meetings for the Vice President of Programs
- Assists in the preparation of any written documents such as letters, charts and briefing materials
- Maintains organization of electronic documents such as project descriptions and mailing lists
- Plans, organizes and initiates short-term projects
- Maintains calendar of meetings and appointments
- Makes travel arrangements such as airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, etc.
- Assists the Executive Assistant to the President as needed
- Responsible for any other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Must have a government clearance to support client’s work
- 8+ years of administrative experience including senior management support
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a team player and self-starter
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in government contracting is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Cleared Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly