Cleared Executive Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a large government contractor in the Northern Virginia area who is currently seeking an experienced and cleared Executive Assistant. If you have at least 8 years of administrative experience that includes supporting senior management, a government clearance and strong interpersonal and communication skills, apply now! For more information, contact us at 703-821-1911.
- Keeps up with and schedules meetings for the Vice President of Programs
- Assists in the preparation of any written documents such as letters, charts and briefing materials
- Maintains organization of electronic documents such as project descriptions and mailing lists
- Plans, organizes and initiates short-term projects
- Maintains calendar of meetings and appointments
- Makes travel arrangements such as airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, etc.
- Assists the Executive Assistant to the President as needed
- Responsible for any other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Must have a government clearance to support client’s work
- 8+ years of administrative experience including senior management support
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a team player and self-starter
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in government contracting is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!