Biomedical Support Specialist
Looking for a collaborative, fun company with room for growth?
IMS, Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including the NCI, CDC, & major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, & enjoying what we do. We have a relaxed, friendly work environment, where employees are recognized for the work that they do. Add to that work/life balance, social events, casual dress, & no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us.
Join us as a Biomedical Support Specialist & see what makes IMS such a unique place to work!
As a Biomedical Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide researchers with technical and help desk support
- Review, code, and edit clinical information
- Provide subject matter guidance to analytic programmers & national field staff
- Develop documentation and training materials
- Ensure compliance with Section 508
- Perform other biomedical support-related duties as assigned
Please note this is not a laboratory position.
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS in Biology, or related physical science field from a U.S. DOE accredited institution with a 2.9+ GPA
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with basic computer functions & MS Office
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay biomedical information to clients in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong analytic & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, & work within a team
- Experience with clinical data a plus
- Strong presentation skills preferred
If this sounds like the right position for your career, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=17933. EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet