Clinical Informatics Coordinator
We are seeking a Clinical Informatics Coordinator to support the Program Executive Office, Defense Healthcare Management Systems (PEO DHMS) in Arlington, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Coordinate the implementation and utilization of DoD information systems required for patient care initiatives.
- Evaluate applications and vendors to best meet the needs of the organization.
- Provide technical training and support end users.
- Must have experience in Obstetrics/OB nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably a BSN.
- At least five years of experience.
- Certification as a registered nurse (RN).
- Familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer