Sr. Financial Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Provides assistance toward the daily, monthly, and annual responsibilities of the Financial Services department. Generates scheduled and ad hoc reports and analyses for managers throughout the organization. This may include assistance with the annual operating and capital budgets, the cost accounting system, the flexible budgeting system, the decision support system, labor utilization, productivity monitoring, benchmarking, and financial analyses. Responsibilities include retrieving, maintaining, analyzing, and reporting data from various Holy Cross systems for purposes of disseminating financial and clinical information within the institution. Conduct education and training classes for staff on the various data available and how to use the data.
Supports the mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.
Minimum licensure/certification required (if applicable):
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Health Administration, Business Administration, or other discipline from an accredited university.
- 4-6 years related experience in financial management and/or financial analysis is required.
- Understanding of finance and accounting concepts/principles required.
- Must have strong computer skills using MS Excel, Word and Access and the ability to learn various software applications. Experience using decision support software systems, Financial Reporting or Cost Accounting systems and/or software is preferable.
- Analytical skills, strong attention to detail, an ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, and an ability to function as part of a team are essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required with the ability to deal with information of a confidential nature.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are essential for responding to requests and explaining analyses.
- Independent judgment and insight needed to evaluate situations correctly as well as foresight to avoid issues.
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.