Spring Student Volunteer
7 days left
- Full Time
Departmental Offices is seeking enthusiastic and dedicated students to serve as non-paid student volunteers to assist in the performance of its mission. From January 16, 2018 - May 11, 2018, students will be exposed to the Federal work environment and will learn about the mission and the roles and responsibilities of the Department of the Treasury. We are located in the heart of Washington, D.C. with offices on 15th and Pennsylvania Avenue, next door to the White House, a few blocks from McPherson Square and Metro Center metro stations, and close to shops, museums, and restaurants.Learn more about this agency
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
To be eligible for this internship ALL of the following requirements MUST BE MET at the time of submission:
1. Be a U.S. Citizen (Proper Documentation Required)
2. Be at least 16 years of age
3. Actively enrolled as a degree-seeking student at an accredited educational institution not less than half-time
4. Be in good academic standing (At least a 2.0 GPA)
5. Provide current transcript (unofficial is acceptable) Your application must show all requirements, including education and/or experience required for this position are met. You will be found "INELIGIBLE" if you do not possess the minimum requirements described above required for the position. If your application is incomplete, you will be deemed ineligible.
Student must maintain student eligibility and enrollment before and throughout the duration of the internship. (Be actively enrolled at an accredited institution not less than half-time). Graduated students may not volunteer beyond his/her graduation date without proof of future enrollment in an accredited university.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Student must maintain student eligibility and enrollment throughout the duration of the internship. (Be actively enrolled at least part-time at an accredited institution). Graduated students may not volunteer beyond his/her graduation date without proof of future enrollment in an accredited university.
• Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, and if you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, to certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
• Successfully complete a background investigation, if applicable.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application includes your:
1. Resume; (Uploaded version preferred)
2. Responses to the online questions; and
3. Current Transcripts. (Unofficial is acceptable)
4. Writing Sample. (Optional - May be requested during interview phase)
Students must submit all required documentation during the application process to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered. We recommend that you preview the online questions for this announcement before you start the application process.
To preview questions please click here.