We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to complex questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
2. Plans, organizes, prioritizes, and schedules own work activities to complete assignments in timely and effective manner
3. Makes insightful, well-reasoned, and timely decisions by assessing the relevance and impact to the organization
4. Works as a team member and leader, taking responsibility for sharing Agency knowledge, information, and responsibilities with coworkers, subordinates, and superiors
5. Extracts key points from information and research to forecast potential issues and problems
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Experience working in one or more of the following mission or enabling areas: Counterintelligence, All-Source Analysis,or Logistics
2. Experience working in one of Intelligence Community (IC) Integrated Intelligence Centers (IICs)
3. Experience applying the concepts, practices, and standards associated with Federal Inspectors General
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI