Commercial Roofing Estimator/Project Manager
Katchmark Construction, Inc. is a fast-paced energetic company that has shown consistent revenue growth year after year. We're a company that values or staff and has a profit sharing incentive to each of our employees. A family-owned and operated business for nearly 28 years, we provide excellent employment opportunities for those who are serious about a developing career with growth potential. What makes Katchmark successful is our strong commitment to both our customers, and our employees. Our staff enjoys working together and consists of a collaborative team of experienced and hardworking professionals. Through our commitment to total client satisfaction, Katchmark Construction is now the 34th largest roofing company in the Country*. For the past 8 years we have been awarded "Top 100 Roofing Contractors" in Roofing Contractor Magazine. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We offer a collaborative environment that welcomes individual expertise, enthusiasm, and effort.
Katchmark Construction Inc., is seeking an experienced estimator with industry relationships and knowledge of a variety of roofing systems. We’re looking for career-minded individuals to work directly with the President/CEO Stephen Katchmark. The opportunities to learn and grow are endless at Katchmark. A candidate with the ability to review, estimate, and coordinate the sales of roofs, siding, guttering, windows, and doors in the Property Management/Commercial market is the individual we’re seeking. This position includes sales, estimating, and project management. Katchmark is an established and reputable company, with valued relationships in our industry. The candidate must possess a strong communication skills. Business Development experience, a plus.
- Discuss scope of work with Property Managers, provide estimates for the scope of work, follow up, work directly with the CEO on many commercial/property management bids.
- Complete accurate estimates in an efficient and timely manner.
- Consider all safety requirements/policies when estimating and seek the Safety Managers input on project safety for complex projects.
- Follow up on the status of completed estimates. Consistent meetings with sale’s team to discuss progress/status of estimated work.
- Attend and participate in Production meetings, meetings with Estimating Meetings.
- Assist in management of contracted work.
- Keep up to date on technical changes from major manufacturers.
- Climbing ladders and some fieldwork.
- Computer proficiencies in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Computer proficiencies on estimating software
Qualifications for this position include:
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
Specific skill sets include:
· Excellence in organizational management, planning, and communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and communicate to staff and clients.
· Unwavering commitment to our clients and revenue generating opportunities.
An attractive total compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate.
Apply for Commercial Roofing Estimator/Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly